Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Entry for April 22, 2009- Quick hits

1. My dad and his wife are back together again. Further proof that God can do miracles.
2. I wonder how much Sprint will charge for the Palm Pre?
3. I will never understand the Apple mania.
4. Cavs over Lakers in 6.
5. New England will trade up this weekend, probably for a linebacker.
6. 80 degrees and sunny. Florida definitely agrees with me.
7. I miss NY System Wieners.
8. I refuse to listen to any more doom and gloom about this economy. Talk to me when you've thrown the perpetrators of this debacle in jail.
9. I am declaring by faith that I will see Christien before this summer is over.
10. Every day should be Earth Day.

Daddy loves you and misses you mi hijo. Cuidate y que Dios te guarda y bendiga.

1 comment:

  1. ♥♪Emotional Rescue♪♥April 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM

    Hi Carlos, Happy Earth Day....and I know your faith for seeing your son will happen.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete