Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Aaron

Well, I officially became the father of an adult today. While I'm proud of my son & love him as only a father can, I still have to say: I don't feel old enough to have an adult son!! Compounding matters is the fact that my youngest, Christien, is a freshman in high school & Aaron graduates this year. Old age will not take me without a fight, I promise that.

Aaron, now that you are an adult, always remember your father loves you & though I haven't been perfect all these years, I still tried to be the best I could be. No father could be prouder of the person you have become. You've had to work harder than others just to achieve the same results, but you never back ed down. Keep that attitude. It will serve you well as you continue on in your life. At the same time though, don't ever let go of your child like heart. It is one of your best attributes.

Happy birthday son. I love you, & You'll Never Walk Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment