Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Christien!!



Another year. Another birthday. Another missed opportunity. I went up north this past summer for my 20 year high school reunion and to get to watch Liverpool FC play in Fenway. I had purchased 3 tickets because I wanted to take my two sons for that special occasion. It was a fun time and I know Christien would have enjoyed it if he had been allowed to come.

It is now coming up on eight years since I last saw or held you my son. I want you to do good in school Christien. Be the protective big brother your sisters are going to need. Hold true to the respect & discipline they're teaching you in ROTC. And take no prisoners on the football field.

God has a plan for us. I don't know what it is yet, but I have to believe it will be for the best because He does all things for good. I love you, mi hijo. Keep me in your heart same as I keep you in mine.

Behave yourself for your mother. Be strong. Be brave. Be you. Que Dios te bendiga Christien, y Feliz CumpleaƱos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment