Monday, August 22, 2005

Entry for August 22, 2005- Song List for Christien

These songs are in no particular order, except for the first.  Some of these are songs he liked, some are ones that make me think of him.  Christien knows which are his songs, but most are ones that make me think of him, especially the first one:

Randy Travis - Love Without End_ Amen,
Queensryche - Silent Lucidity,
Van Halen - Dreams,
Big Country - In a Big Country,
Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me,
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky,
Heavy D & The Boyz - Peaceful Journey,
Pop\Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free (to Wear Sunscreen),
John Hiatt - Have a little faith in me,
Prince - I Would Die 4 U,
WWF - Shawn Michaels Tribute - Tell Me a Lie,
La India - Nunca Voy A Olvidarte,
Juan Luis Guerra  - Para Ti,
Frank Sinatra - Swinging On A Star,
Stevie B - Dream About You,
Robert Miles - Children,
Apollo Four Forty - Stop the Rock,
george strait - all my exes live in texas,
Loanstar - I'm Already There,
Toby Keith - The List,
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight,
Israel Kamakawiwo`ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow_What A WOndewrful World,
Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram - Somewhere Out There,
Puff Daddy Faith Evans 112 - I'll Be Missing You,

Christien I still think of you and I miss you.  - Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment