Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Entry for 9/19, 2006, I'm going to Chicago & Need Help!!!

OK, Here is my first request for comments from anyone.  I'm going to be in Chicago next week for a trade show, and I'd like to know where's the good places to go.  I'm looking for the places the locals know about, not the tourist traps.  The show is the McCormick Place convention center, and we're (my company) is staying in some town called Westmont.  I want to know where some decent places to go eat when we leave the show, and maybe a decent place for  fun.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

We're banking a lot on this show.  If all goes well, this could snowball through the holidays.  Well, here's hoping the best will come out of it.

Goodnight Christien.  Daddy loves and misses you.  Que Dios te bendiga.


No comments:

Post a Comment