Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Entry for September 26, 2006Getting Ready For Chicago

The only song that has been going through my head lately is the Blues Brothers "Sweet Home Chicago".  I have never been there, so I am nervously excited.  Nervous because I have to fly - United.  I mean, should I have to worry about a bankrupt airline? 

The only advice I got as far as where to go was to head to the Navy Pier.  Although I doubt I'll be able to see anything.  I'll be at the show all day, and too tired at night.  Oh well.  I just hope to make enough money to poke my head above water.

I always wanted to be in control of my own destiny, such as I am now, but there is something to be said for a steady paycheck.  It also would have been nice if I had had a say in the matter.  Well, if things go well enough, a steady paycheck might finally become a reality.  In the meantime, I just keep doing what I am doing and look towards the day when it will all work out.

Christien, daddy loves you and misses you.  How is school going, mi hijo.  Remember to pay attention in class, and do what the teacher says.  Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment