Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Entry for November 16, 2006

You know, i just realized how long it had been since I posted an entry.  I just wanted everyone to know I am still alive and kicking.  I check my page every day but I haven't had time to post.  I promise to add more detail sonn, but for now some quick hits:

1. Hey Republicans, do you need any more proof your methods and ideals are flawed?
2. It is not all Tom Brady's fault, but that much being said, something just doesn't look right with him.
3. $51 million to TALK to a player.  If the Red Sox even gave me 1% of that, they could talk my ear off for the year.
4. What those cops did to that man they beat in CA is just sick.
5. Gas was down to $2.03 the week before the elections.  It's now up to $2.14, with talks of it still going higher.  I told people it was a election push, and that thr prices would go back up as soon as it was over.
6. Christien, daddy still loves you and misses you.  But that will all be changing very soon, God willing.  Cuidate, mi hijo.

No comments:

Post a Comment