Monday, July 9, 2007

Entry for July 09, 2007- Thoughts for Monday


These are in no particular order. They're just stuff cluttering my brain.

1) I wonder if the Wampanoags debated much before they went to go help the pilgrims - technically, America's 1st illegal immigrants.

2) Are the Red Sox really that good, or are the Yanks just napping?

3) I'm sick of Paris, Brittney, Lindsay, et al. Remember when Mother Teresa made headlines?

4) I have over 200 channels and I still couldn't find anything worth watching. Now I know how Springsteen felt, and he only had 57.

5) Are salespeople really as annoying as you make us feel we are. If you own a business, how are your salespeople compared to us?Do you think them annoying, or persistent? Why are we any different?

6) Psalm 23

7) If I knew then what I know now...I'd have gotten into a lot more trouble!

8) Can anybody truthfully tell me where the presidential candidates stand on any three important issues. Have they actually taken a stance?

9) Live Earth was cool, but how many trees did it take to offset all the carbon for it? As an aside, the "Think" mini with the old lady and the store owner was fantastic, and the mini about the pig iron highlighted why environmenatalism is hard to adopt. I could do without Super Bloke.

10) Is it NFL season yet?

Christien, you're not on that list because you are not clutter in my brain. You are in the forefront of my thoughts and prayers. God is great and He answers all prayers. Please know I ask Him to watch over you every day until the day we are together again. Te quiro mi hijo. Que Dios te bendiga.

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with #3! Who cares about them girls anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I'm not worried about things that happened hundreds of years before I was born. I'm concerned about the hearint and now...the literal invasion of our country and direspect of our national sovereignty while our government fails to do anything about it.

    2) The Red Sox took 2 of 3 from the Padres...they are that good.

    3) Remember the song Dirty Laundry by Don Henley?

    4) How about the History Channel or the Discovery Channel?

    5) For me, no means no...don't keep pushing and don't come walking into my office without an appointment either.

    6) Psalm 20:4-6

    7) If I knew then what I know now...I'd have made better decisions.

    8) So far, the only person I have an respect for is Duncan Hunter.

    9) Al Gore is all hype in my never to be humble opinion.

    10) Nah...the Padres are doing too well for it to be time for baseball yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get anything done? You need to relax and not think about what's happening in the world and focus on YOU, if for only 30 minutes a day, and life won't seem so chaotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need more like Mother Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all kinds of random thought running through my tiny little mind every day. Now I have your random thoughts colliding with mine. Thanks!! LoL I agree wholeheartly about #3 It's time for them to hide under a rock until they know how to act responisbly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on #3, I do not like celebrities who think they are better then the rest of the world and the laws do not apply to them.
    La Preocupacion no trae nada bueno, ni ayuda a remover los problemas, relajese y concentrese en su salud, Dios lo Bendiga, cuidese, Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. On #1 - I'm guessing they did to no avail...we're all on stolen land and we're all illegal immigrants. This whole north american continent. Funny how that works..almost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Boston Red Sox are just too good this season. 1 Thess. 5: 16-18. Politicians say what they think we want to hear. If they stand for anything, we'll never know.

    ReplyDelete