Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Entry for July 18, 2007- Quick Hit

It's time for another one of my famous (infamous?) quick hits.

I was going through some old work emails when I came acroos the following quote. It was attached to a chain, but I won't subject you to that part.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you"

I miss you Christien. Summer is halfway over. I hope you have been enjoying it. Grandma's birthday was yesterday and she wished she could've seen you. She's up there right now. You have a whole other family, mi hijo, that wants to know how you're doing. Cuidate, we'll be together before we know it.

5 comments:

  1. ♥♪Emotional Rescue♪♥July 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM

    Wonderful quote and absolutely true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brother, Just stay close to him. he will carry you through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have been emailed and tagged many a times with something simliar. Great quote and yes, thank you for not subjecting the chain. It's a shame, such wonderful thought and feeeeeling and guised as a chain :(
    God bless my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your quote bro! I'd like to send it to many 'coz it's pretty wonderful! GOD BLESS Y'ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the quote hate chain letters God bless

    ReplyDelete