Thursday, August 23, 2007

Entry for August 24, 2007 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIEN!!!!


Mi Hijo,

It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since your mother and I were in RI Hospital that blessed Sunday night. Your name was chosen before you were born, but given when you were born, the Lord definitely had a plan for you. Christien, I hope one day you'll know just how much I wished I could be there to celebrate each and every birthday that you have had. The Good Lord has been working miracles in my life, and he has been answering my prayers, so I know you are safe and healthy, because I have always asked him to watch over you.

I have been planning for this day for a while now, querido hijo. I found the following letter through one of my 360 friends (I can't remember which one, sorry). It is a love letter from God. He is always there for us Christien, more than we ever realize. Afterward, I also have a song for you. As soon as I first heard, it made me think of you.

1)

Father's Love Letter
You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. 1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. 1 J
ohn 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. 1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7
I have always been Father, and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is���Will you be my child? John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32
Love, Your Dad.
Almighty God


PERMISSION TO COPY:
The printed version of Father's Love Letter can be copied and used for free distribution providing the following copyright information is displayed... 'Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications Copyright 1999-2006
www.FathersLoveLetter.com'

2)

"MY Wish" by Rascal Flatts



Dios te bendiga, mi hijo. May your birthday be a happy and joyous one. Pepe called me to make sure I passed his Birthday Greetings to you as well from him and your uncle Jorge. Aaron still misses you and also prays to see you soon. I love you, son.

If anyone else is reading this and wishes to post your own Birthday Greetings for Christien, please do so in the comments section. Thank you and God bless.

16 comments:

  1. ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫ Happy Birthday dear Christien ♫ Happy Birthday to you! ♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Christien! Quiero que sepas lo mucho que tu papa te ama, lo se por las numerosas veces que menciona tu nombre en este blog. No se las circumstancias de su separacion fisica de ti pero recuerda que su espiritu y mente estan siempre contigo. Espero que pronto se reunan y compartan el amor inmenso que el tiene por ti. Muchas bendiciones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todos los mejores deseos de felicidad en este día tan importante para ti, Cristien!!! Un beso enorme y que Dios te bendiga, amiguito...mi velita de esta noche será encendida en tu honor, por una larga vida llena de Luz, Paz y Amor, rodeado de todos aquellos que te adoran...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christien!!!...And to wish you many more years of wonderful birthdays to come...Have fun and enjoy your day...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hapy Birthday Christien. I hope you know how blessed you are to have such a loving father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christien, I hope you have a blessed birthday! Be happy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Christien. May God bless you and watch over you in your life here on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Christien, you have a Dad who loves you greatly. Hope you both have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Christien! Many blessings on your path, this lovely path of life. :) Live each moment to the fullest, and you shall never regret.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday Christien God bless you and may your birthday wish come true

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Christien, today you turn ten, the years are passing by, and you are slowly growing into a young man, choose the path that is righteous, and kind, choose the path that takes you to joyous places, where new faces greet you with warmth, and love, choose the path that is not crowded by people trying to all be a carbon copy of one another, be yourself, be who you are, and never forget that God will walk beside you every step of your blessed journey. Happy birthday, may you have many many more, and may each one outshine the one before it. Sincerely Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christien! Happy 10th Birthday, sweetheart. I hope you know now and always how much your daddy loves you. He's a good man and you should honor him by being the same and making him and all of us who love him proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥♪Emotional Rescue♪♥August 24, 2007 at 1:30 PM

    Dear Carlos,

    I am crying here. I can't imagine the pain of being without my kids. I read your post and had to leave a while to think, hug my babies and lay with each of them. I still can hardly write though. I feel your pain. Your words are more than touching, and that song "My Wish" says what words we can't seem to find.

    I don't know your circumstance, but I can feel the love you have for Christien. Your blog is such a tribute to that LOVE.

    Dear Christien:

    Happy Birthday! Turning 10 is so Special.

    So I wish you special dreams and good things,
    party memories and great joy.
    All the fun that it brings,
    and best wishes for Daddy's boy.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ♥§ Cheeky Bride §♥August 25, 2007 at 2:20 AM

    Happy Birthday, Christien.You are a very well loved young man, and I hope and pray that someday, somehow, you and your Father and Brother, can be together again. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Christien,
    May all your birthday wishes come true! You have one wonderful gift already, a father who loves you very much.
    Take care and God Bless,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi christien, my daughter is 10, well 10-1/2 actually, and i must say it is a lovely age to see her at. you will both be teenagers soon and 10 is like the beginning of the transition from being a young girl/boy into a young lady/man. i pray that God keeps you safe and that you will see your father again soon. my daughter has not seen her father since she was 1. we dont know where he is, i hope that one day she too can meet her father. she deserves it as do u.
    take care
    shades of colourz

    ReplyDelete