Thursday, June 1, 2006

Entry for June 01, 2006 - Quick Shot Thought

It is amazing to me how people will always reveal themselves, and you are usually the last to know.  Or worse, you already know how they are, but you want to believe they can or have changed.  One never knows what path life has for you; and it's not always what path you choose, rather, its how you decide to travel down that path that makes the difference.  I prefer to keep an open mind, and a posititve attitude, but I always wonder why people find that wierd?

On my desk is a frame I bought from Successories a few years ago.  In it is a picture of my sons with the following caption:
"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...But the world may be differentbecause I was important in the life of a child"

If you have the opportunity to be important, be so.  You never know when that opportunity may be taken from you.

Goodnight Christien.  Daddy loves you.  Aaron misses you.  I hope you are doing good in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment