Friday, March 13, 2009

Entry for March 13, 2009

I wish I could keep up with this blog more often. The truth is, with everything that has happened over time with 360 and with Yahoo, I really worry about either or both surviving. This blog originally started to post my thoughts. Then it became an online record of letting my son know that I had never forgotten him, along with my thoughts.

I still pray for and think of Christien daily, I just don't come by here daily to post. I wish there was some way to export this to another platform. Actually I wish Yahoo would make a commitment. The community used to be so strong and I enjoyed it for a while, but it has deteriorated with all of Yahoo's changes in strategy.

I'll keep posting and praying that until the day comes when I can be with Christien again, this blog will continue online so that he know that his daddy loves him.

Que Dios te Bendiga, hijo mio.

2 comments:

  1. GG - Love the WordsMarch 14, 2009 at 5:25 AM

    I would suggest that you copy all the posts you have published just in case and save it into a document in your computer, it takes time to put thoughts into words. There is a way for you to transfer all your post to Multiply.com and they also have a nice community there, even though the interaction is not as high as here. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the advise. The problem with Multiply is that they don't transfer the comments as well. When Yahoo first offered Multiply, I signed up and transferred the postings, but alas, no comments. If they have fixed that,then I may revisit that option. Of course, the real question is what will happen if something happens to Yahoo itself.

    ReplyDelete